- Securely delivers packages, documents, written and verbal messages, transacts with suppliers and banks in a timely manner.
- Plans the most efficient and expedient delivery route from place to place; organizes deliveries accordingly.
- Obtains required signatures and/or payments at time of delivery.
- Maintains accurate records related to the receipt and delivery of packages, documents, messages, transactions and other items, including tracking time of and parties to the delivery.
- Performs duties such as weekly collection and daily bank transactions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of customer service.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Drives a motorcycle.
- Familiarity of Metro Manila area, has an understanding of maps and directions, and traffic rules.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or vocational course.
- 1 -2 years work experience
- Drivers license and clean driving record required.