DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares documents and forms to move cargo efficiently through import and export steps and procedures.
- Reviews paperwork and documents to ensure shipping, handling, storage charges, and customs fees are billed correctly.
- Coordinates between Suppliers, Forwarders and agents to obtain up to date shipment information
- Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Candidate must be a graduate of BS Customs Administration or any business/administrative course
- At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is an advantage
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English and Filipino)
- Has an enthusiasm for learning, hardworking and has initiative